AEGLO Privacy Statement
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
AEGLO does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a AEGLO account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from AEGLO
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on AEGLO website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our processing agent(s). You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on AEGLO website.
Security of Your Personal Information
AEGLO ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
AEGLO uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from AEGLO website. In exceptional circumstances AEGLO may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. AEGLO is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by AEGLO please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit AEGLO, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in AEGLO you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
AEGLO reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.